Friday, March 27, 2009

Rachel's Babies' baby quilts



My daughter Rachel is one little busy girl. She has 3 baby dolls to take care of. When I make a quilt and have left overs, I make a baby doll quilt for her to play with. Last time when I was working on this quilt, there was some left overs, so I made a third baby doll quilt.



This quilt is 17" by 19". This is my second attempt at machine quilting. I just have to keep practicing.



While I was working on it, Rachel kept asking, "Is it mine?" I'm so glad that she gets excited when I make something for her. I hope someday she will pick up sewing and we can sew together. Wouldn't that be fun!

5 comments :

  1. The machine quilting looks great! Are they flowers? I tried straight lines once and it was horrible! I love the baby quilt. That's about the perfect sized project for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, second attempt at machine sewing looks quite a success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful! Rachel is a lucky girl to have a mom like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work! If you missed my last comment, I'm Marnie G's sister. Love your creativity. I need to post some pics of the stuff I love to do. Would you drop by? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your quilting looks great! good job!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin